Repairs & Maintenance Co-Ordinator
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||16-Dec-2021|
- Dynamic and fast paced environment
- Launch your Engineering career in our rapidly growing global business
- Fantastic Culture and work perks
Hanes Australasia is famous for marketing iconic everyday brands. From Bonds to Sheridan, Champion, Berlei, Holeproof and many other brands, we create amazing products that our consumers love most! Our culture is dynamic and we love what we do. Working for us means something different, explore it for yourself...
Repairs & Maintenance Co-ordinator | Hanes Distribution Centre | Truganina
We are looking for Repairs and Maintenance Co-ordinator to support the Engineering team in a fast paced and rapidly expanding business. This is a highly collaborative role, working closely with the Operations and Planning teams and is accountable for activities that ensure all machinery runs smoothly and reliably.
Key responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinating and communicating planned maintenance activities
- Contractor Management including inductions and audits
- Arranging facility services
- Ensuring all suppliers have the correct insurances and work permits
- Data input, collation and analysis
- Developing SOP's/SWP's
- Responding to breakdown and repairing equipment where possible (1st level of support)
- Diagnosing faults
- Liaising with 3rd party machinery providers
- Project and continuous improvement activities
Essential to your success:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering (Mechanical preferred)
- LO/LF Licence (desirable)
- We will accept graduate applications and/or experience in FMCG/Warehousing & Distribution
- Strong analytical skills
- Technically savvy
- Inspirational team player capability – when a job needs doing, you'll make sure it gets done taking the team on the journey!
- Strong written and verbal communication talents and exceptional time management and organisational skills … without them you will be lost!
- Genuine commitment to global sustainability
What's in it for me?
- Amazing working culture, structured training & development programs, genuine internal career pathways … love coming to work!
- Huge staff discounts! Enjoy 50% off across all brands in the Hanes portfolio … we're talking about huge savings on Bonds, Champion, Sheridan, Bras N Things, Berlei, Jockey – and more!
- Free parking on-site
- Sample sales and extended family and friends' discounts
- Wellness Programs – regular free skin checks, flu shots,
- Access to awesome perks, including access to the Employee Assistance and Parental Leave Program
- Monthly business updates from our CEO and Senior Leadership Team, with regular presentations from our community partners
- Company-wide “Golden Yarn” Reward & Recognition Program
- Established and committed LEAN organization offering on-going training to all employees
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
At Hanes Australasia we value an inclusive and diverse environment in line with our purpose of creating the fabric of a better life for our People and Planet. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key essential needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique experience, strengths and characteristics. We encourage you to talk to us about how we can accommodate and provide support for employees with disability, illness, or injury, including: flexible working hours, allocating minor duties to another person, assistive technologies and additional training and support. For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register your interest in this role click APPLY NOW to complete an application form and upload your current resume.