Recruitment Coordinator | Sydney - Inner (NSW)
|No File Attached
|Application Close Date:
- Entry-level role- kick start your career in recruitment
- Mon-Friday opportunity- no weekends!
- Flexible hybrid working- 3 days in the office & 2 days at home
- We care about you! Enjoy 2x wellbeing days off per year
Due to internal progression we have an exciting entry-level opportunity available for a Recruitment Coordinator to support with the end to end recruitment of our Sales Assistant roles across Australia and New Zealand in the Sheridan portfolio.
Please note this role is a fixed term contact until the 13th of December 2024.
What experience do I have?
- Energy and drive, tenacity and resilience – you will be operating in a busy, high volume retail recruitment environment where things move fast, particularly around key recruitment drives such as Christmas, which sees us recruit over 1000 Christmas Casuals in a three month period
- Experience in the world of retail knowing how retail works, the challenges Store Managers face and what qualities we look for in shopfront staff, will absolutely set you up for success in this role
- Passion and enthusiasm for customer service – you genuinely enjoy building relationships and rapport with people.
- Proven multi-tasking skills you are able to prioritise tasks and work at pace.
- You are a natural communicator you can talk to anyone and aren't shy of challenging ideas and thinking.
- You don't sweat the small stuff- you are resilient and have the ability to problem solve, whilst staying calm under pressure.
Enjoy some of our perks …
- We're big on training & development and promoting from within – over 45% of our roles are filled internally!
- 50% off our fabulous brands, including Bonds and Sheridan and many more!
- Reduced Health Insurance premiums with our partner BUPA + access to our Lifeworks app
- Generous family and friends discounts
- Summer Fun- enjoy a long weekend every fortnight
- Regular Sample Sales where you can pick up some real bargains!
- 2x Wellbeing Days and EAP program on offer!
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
Here at HanesBrands Australasia, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace cultivating a diverse, inclusive and vibrant work environment. We encourage our employees to bring their true selves to work and support them to reach their full potential both personally and professionally. We have a culture of high performance in our workplace and celebrate the diversity of our employees who contribute to the success of our organisation. Therefore, we warmly welcome all people to apply to work with us.