Hanes Australasia Apparel Group - Kew
Hanes Australasia is famous for marketing iconic everyday brands. From Bonds to Sheridan, Champion, Berlei, Holeproof and many other brands, we create amazing products that our consumers love most! Our culture is dynamic and we love what we do. Working for us means something different, explore it for yourself...
Who wouldn't want to be part of HanesBrands? Our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and the standards we set and strive towards each day. We enjoy the benefits of being part of a global organisation, whilst staying true to our Aussie heritage. As a company, we are passionate about developing our people, and there are endless opportunities for career progression across so many different areas of our business! We are open, honest, highly collaborative and straight-talking: we love coming to work every day and being part of bringing our iconic Australian brands to life that are loved by, well - everyone!
We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced LMS Specialist to join our HR team on a short term contract. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a proven track record in upgrading and enhancing LMS functionality in SuccessFactors. This role could be based out of either Melbourne or Sydney. Flexible work options considered.
This is a temporary role where your primary purpose is to deliver on upgrading and enhancing the functionality of the Hanes Australasia Learning Management System (LMS) – SuccessFactors, and ensuring the overall user experience and quality of content is optimised.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Advise on and implement system upgrades to improve user functionality and data integrity
- Create blended pathways and incorporate a calendar booking functionality for end users
- Advise on and set up reporting for sharing meaningful data across the business
- Update existing course materials – both branding and content
- Create comprehensive user guides for LMS administration and support
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated experience with SAP SuccessFactors
- Knowledge and experience in all facets of LMS administration, including reporting
- Proven working experience in instructional design, including instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
To register your interest in this role click APPLY NOW to complete an application form and upload your current resume.