Store Manager | BONDS | Bendigo | VIC - Other
|No File Attached
|Application Close Date:
- We love to promote from within – in 2022, 43% of our head office and retail management roles were filled internally within Hanes brands!
- We believe in work/life balance – Tuesday to Saturday roster every week, with a 3 day weekend once a month.
- We celebrate your wins – highly achievable bonus program for all levels of staff in-store
- We want you to succeed – structured training & development program for all employees
An iconic household name with a century of experience in making things comfortable – that's us! Like in everything we do, we take pride in and are committed to developing our greatest asset, our people.
Through career progression and a diverse range of opportunities within our ever-growing business, you too can make your mark here at Bonds. We're an exciting, open, collaborative, straight-talking workplace that's charging forward towards a better future - you might even say we're the total package - and most of all, we love bringing to life high quality products that help make every single day comfy for everyone.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Store Manager you will always be on the run, providing real and honest customer service to our amazing loyal customers at our BONDS Bendigo Store! You will be motivating your team and leading by example to reach the store budgets and KPIs, as well as getting amongst the stock management and visual merchandising, ensuring the store always looks immaculate. A Bonds Store Manager will constantly be coaching and developing their staff to help them reach their goals, and most of all… will be the face of the Bonds brand in-store!
- Driving your team to provide amazing customer service and help them to deliver on team budgets and KPIs
- Succession planning your team to ensure they can be progress into their next opportunity when the time comes
- The execution of Visual Merchandising in-store and Stock Management processes
- Creating effective rosters, so that your store is always functioning to its optimal potential whilst managing wage costs
- Analysing and interpreting data to maximise sales opportunities
- Be our next intern! Newly launched retail internship program designed to provide genuine career pathways from stores to head office!
- Genuine commitment to global sustainability https://hbisustains.com/
- Amazing staff discounts of up to 50% across all brands in the Hanes portfolio – Bonds, Champion, Sheridan, Bras' n' Things, Berlei, Jockey (and more)
- Be the face of Bonds! In-store Bonds Crew social media ambassador opportunities
- Yes! You get to wear trackies to work with our generous quarterly clothing allowance!
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
At Hanes Australasia we value an inclusive and diverse environment in line with our purpose of creating the fabric of a better life for our People and Planet. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key essential needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique experience, strengths and characteristics. We encourage you to talk to us about how we can accommodate and provide support for employees with disability, illness, or injury, including: flexible working hours, allocating minor duties to another person, assistive technologies and additional training and support. For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org For any non-related accessibility enquiries please direct these to email@example.com
Express your interest by selecting APPLY NOW and upload your CV. #bonds