Email Marketing & CRM Specialist | Australia-NSW-Pyrmont
|Position Type:||Permanent Part-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-Dec-2023|
- We put our people first – Career Progression, development and the wellbeing of our staff are our priority
- We care about our planet - 10-year plan in place to be fully sustainable in everything we do
- We are proud of our partnerships – Supporting communities in need through Sleepsafe & Givit
Full time 68,000 -78000 + Super
Sheridan has been creating premium quality home and lifestyle products for over 50 years, loved as an icon of distinctly Australian style. Devoted to quality, craftsmanship and artistry, every piece has been expertly crafted to the highest quality standards by our in-house team of artists and designers in the Sydney Design Studio.
We have an exciting opportunity available within our Sheridan Online team for an Email Marketing & CRM Specialist!
Reporting into our CRM Manager, your primary responsibilities will be supporting in driving the CRM & Loyalty Strategy by growing sessions to our websites and reaching revenue targets from the email marketing channel & CRM initiatives.
Day to day you will be managing briefs, producing, deploying & optimizing EDM's and automated emails, creating segments and customer journeys as well as analyzing and reporting on results.
Your new role at Sheridan..
- Plan, build, test and submit EDM's for final approval & deployment via Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Analyse key metrics (email metrics, sessions & revenue) & recommend on how to optimise existing campaigns
- Track performance of new CRM initiatives, including new journeys and A/B testing
- Manage design and subject lines of EDM's & automated emails in conjunction with the marketing team
- Work with Marketing, Buyers, and our Promotional team to prepare weekly briefs for design team
- Coordinate and test segmentation, customer journeys and automated emails
- Report on data errors and escalate potential issues
- Demonstrate industry knowledge and remain up to date with emerging EDM management technology
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
What experience you can bring to us?
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, communications, social media, commerce or similar
- 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- An established background specialising in Email Marketing & CRM, ideally within the retail or Ecomm industry
- Experience with Marketing Automation software (Salesforce marketing cloud highly desirable)
- Comfortable building segmenting lists, using dynamic content & transactional emails
- Commercial and creative approach to developing email marketing campaigns that are driven by data and analytics
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships
- Exceptional attend to detail and strong proofing and editing skills
- Experience in using Google or Adobe Analytics tools to derive insights and drive content decisions
- UI/UX understanding & HTML/CSS experience
- Experience with AB testing
- Microsoft Office proficiency and intermediate MS Excel skills
What we can offer you!
- We want you to join us - Be part of an established yet expanding premium Australian retailer with over 200 stores internationally and growing
- We are passionate about our people and their wellbeing - We offer Health & premium benefits., discounted gym memberships and flexible working arrangements
- We stand by our commitments to global sustainability - Genuine commitment to global sustainability https://hbisustains.com/
- We care about your development - Complete our 6-month tailored induction plan through our Sheridan learning and development programs, product nights, team meetings etc.
- We think big & have fun - Be part of an open and collaborative company culture with our established social committee, a wellness program that includes weekly meditation sessions, ‘Lunch and Learn' events and much more.
- We reward and recognize - 40-50% off on all your new favourite brands such as Bonds, Champion, Bras N Things and of course, Sheridan at exclusive prices
- We believe in work life balance - Be part of our summer fun initiative and enjoy a friday off every fortnight during January-March
CULTIVATING A DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE WORKPLACE
Here at Hanes Brands Australasia, we are focused on cultivating a workplace that is diverse, inclusive and vibrant. In fact, we know our both workplace culture and business are only strengthened by our differences. We encourage our employees to bring their true selves to work and support them to reach their full potential both personally and professionally. Therefore, we warmly welcome people of all genders, races, ages and abilities or any other backgrounds or differences to apply to work with us. Join us now!
Express your interest by selecting APPLY NOW and upload your CV.