Christmas Casual | CHAMPION | Homebush | Sydney - West (NSW)
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||13-Oct-2023|
- Be part of our team in our Hombebush Champion outlet store over the busy Christmas period!
- Active and inspiring lifestyle brand and culture
- Great perks! Including discounts, generous clothing allowance and more!
- Long term opportunities available for stand out candidates
The 2023 Christmas Drive has officially commenced! To help support our stores during the busy Christmas trade, we are looking for passionate, driven and enthusiastic Christmas Casual Assistants to join the team at our Champion Homebush Outlet store!!
We will need you to start in October and work through until January 2024, so if you wish to be considered you must have availability throughout this time.
This is truly an exciting time to join our brand. If you live and breathe all things street and lifestyle wear then we want to hear from you!
What's not to love about Champion!? Since 1919, Champion Athletic wear has made breakthrough innovations in athletic apparel for men, women and kids. We definitely cater for every active lifestyle! Sport isn't about just winning it's about how you play and how you feel doing it, so why not join a team that makes every customer feel amazing, no matter what sport they play!
From sweatshirts to sweatpants... tee's to athletic shorts... sports bras to socks, we have it all…. And did we mention you get to wear the coolest and funkiest street & athleisure wear to work every day??
The perks don't stop there … you also receive:
- Up to 50% off Hanes Brands products, including Champion, Bonds and Sheridan
- Amazing family and friends discounts
- Generous clothing allowance for our Christmas team!
- Genuine commitment to global sustainability https://hbisustains.com/
What experience & skills do I need?
- You have an absolute PASSION for retail & customer service!
- Ability to use your initiative… there is always something to do and you are the sort of person who get things done before being asked!
- Clear & upbeat communication style... you can chat to everyone and anyone!
- Flexibility to work during various hours during the busy Christmas period is a must! Availability on key dates such as Boxing Day, New Years Day etc is essential
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
At Hanes Australasia we value an inclusive and diverse environment in line with our purpose of creating the fabric of a better life for our People and Planet. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key essential needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique experience, strengths and characteristics. We encourage you to talk to us about how we can accommodate and provide support for employees with disability, illness, or injury, including: flexible working hours, allocating minor duties to another person, assistive technologies and additional training and support. For more information please email us at email@example.com For any non-related accessibility enquiries please direct these to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application!