Store Manager | SHERIDAN | Balcatta Outlet | Perth - Inner (WA)
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||19-Feb-2023|
- We love to promote from within – in 2020, 40% of our head office and retail management roles were filled internally within Hanes brands!
- We celebrate your wins – be rewarded and recognised for your achievements through bonus schemes and monthly incentives
- We want you to succeed – structured training & development program for all employees
Sheridan is one of Australia's most exclusive home & lifestyle brands. We have been creating premium quality home and lifestyle products for over 50 years, loved as an icon of distinctly Australian style. Devoted to quality, craftsmanship and artistry, every piece has been expertly crafted to the highest quality standards by our in-house team of artists, master weavers and designers in our Sydney Design Studio.
In 2005 Sheridan joined Hanes Australasia, home to some of Australia's most recognised apparel and lifestyle brands including Bonds, Champion, Bras N Things and Sheridan.
About the Role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Store Manager to join the Sheridan team to lead and develop our team at our Balcatta Outlet.
This is a full time position, working to a Tuesday - Saturday roster, with one weekend off each month.
- Leading and inspiring your team to achieve store sales, KPI targets and profitability goals
- Store operations including managing and prioritising large volumes of stock
- Facilitating VM in a fast-paced environment, using initiative and quick decision making to maximise sales opportunities
- Utilising reporting tools to make commercial decisions to drive & achieve business objectives
- Driving a high performing team, committed to providing outstanding customer service
Skills + Experience
- Previous people management experience, preferably in retail
- Experience in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to coach and lead a team effectively to achieve sales and KPI targets
- Experience managing large volumes of stock, using a strong commercial acumen
- Ability to coach and develop a team through succession planning
- We put our people first, progression, training and wellbeing of our staff are our first priority
- Tuesday – Saturday roster, with one Saturday off each month
- Up to 50% off discounts across our brands
- Be rewarded with our bonus scheme through monthly and yearly incentives
- Annual health benefits – discounted health premiums and EAP
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
At Hanes Australasia we value an inclusive and diverse environment in line with our purpose of creating the fabric of a better life for our People and Planet. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key essential needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique experience, strengths and characteristics. We encourage you to talk to us about how we can accommodate and provide support for employees with disability, illness, or injury, including: flexible working hours, allocating minor duties to another person, assistive technologies and additional training and support. For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org For any non-related accessibility enquiries please direct these to email@example.com
How to Apply
This exciting opportunity awaits for a driven and experienced Store Manager to take the next step in their career with Sheridan.
Click the ‘Apply for this job button' – we can't wait to meet you!