Casual Sales Assistant | BRAS N THINGS | Wagga Wagga | NSW - Other
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||12-Sep-2022|
- Become a Fitting Expert with our structured bra-fit training program
- Grow and develop with our focus on succession planning and developing internal team
- Embrace our inclusive culture and focus on empowering our customer
ABOUT BRAS N THINGS
Bras N Things is Australia's leading lingerie retailer, with more than 200 stores across Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and the United States, and still growing within existing and emerging markets. We've been designing lingerie in Australia for more than 30 years, so we know our stuff and we pride ourselves on delivering incredible quality across an endless variety of styles to suit your mood.
At Bras N Things we are committed and passionate about Our Purpose of supporting women to confidently be themselves'. Our culture at Bras N Things is what drives us to create a global community of female confidence warriors!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for our next superstar to join our brand and be our next Casual Sales Assistant at our Wagga Wagga Bras n Things store!
This is a casual position requiring flexibility to work day/nights and weekends across a Mon-Sunday roster.
- An absolute PASSION for retail & customer service. Your best days are the ones where you have created memorable and empowering experiences for your customers
- Ability to use your initiative….you often answer questions with “I've done it already”
- Clear and upbeat communication skills- people can hear your smile!
- Flexibility- you have the ability to help out during the week, during evenings and weekends too!
- Previous fashion retail experience will be highly regarded but is not essential
- We love to recognise our teams through generous team discounts and incentives
- Genuine commitment to global sustainability https://hbisustains.com/
- Continual Training and Development as we want to assist our team in creating a career they can be proud of!
- Incredible opportunities to progress you career in-store and into our Support Office
- Great family and friend discounts across the Hanes Group
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
At Hanes Australasia we value an inclusive and diverse environment in line with our purpose of creating the fabric of a better life for our People and Planet. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key essential needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique experience, strengths and characteristics. We encourage you to talk to us about how we can accommodate and provide support for employees with disability, illness, or injury, including: flexible working hours, allocating minor duties to another person, assistive technologies and additional training and support. For more information please email us at email@example.com For any non-related accessibility enquiries please direct these to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking for an amazing Team Member to come join our Bras n Things team! APPLY NOW!