Part Time Store Supervisor | BRAS N THINGS | Emerald | QLD - Other
|Position Type:||Permanent Part-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-Jul-2022|
- Become a Fitting Expert with our structured bra-fit training program
- Grow and develop with our focus on succession planning and developing internal team
- Embrace our inclusive culture and focus on empowering our customer
ABOUT BRAS N THINGS
Bras N Things is Australia's leading lingerie retailer, with more than 200 stores across Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and the United States, and still growing within existing and emerging markets. We've been designing lingerie in Australia for more than 30 years, so we know our stuff and we pride ourselves on delivering incredible quality across an endless variety of styles to suit your mood.
At Bras N Things we are committed and passionate about Our Purpose of 'supporting women to confidently be themselves'. Our culture at Bras N Things is what drives us to create a global community of female confidence warriors!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for our next superstar to join our brand and be our next Part Time Store Supervisor at our Emerald Bras n Things store!
This is a part time position at 25 hours/week.
Our Part Time Store Supervisors are our 2nd-in-charge, and are outgoing, caring, compassionate, hardworking and dedicated. They have a passion for creating and fostering teams who can provide Customers' with positive experiences, having their Customers' leave feeling confident, beautiful and wanting to return!
- You lead by example by creating memorable, honest and empowering customer connections
- You've assisted in the training & development of your team to help deliver on store budgets and KPIs
- Previous experience with the execution of Visual Merchandising in-store
- Managing high stock volumes; you're happy to get your hands dirty when it comes to processing deliveries
- You are self-motivated and can multi task on the shop floor during quieter periods on your own.
- You are a strong communicator and can delegate tasks
- Collaborate with the Store Manager on operational and adhoc tasks as required
- Generous Team Discounts at Bras N Things and all other Hanes Brands
- Quarterly Store Manager Conferences with goodie bags, games and business updates
- Manager of the Month awards
- Genuine commitment to global sustainability https://hbisustains.com/
- Continual Training and Development as we want to assist our team in creating a career they can be proud of!
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
At Hanes Australasia we value an inclusive and diverse environment in line with our purpose of creating the fabric of a better life for our People and Planet. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key essential needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique experience, strengths and characteristics. We encourage you to talk to us about how we can accommodate and provide support for employees with disability, illness, or injury, including: flexible working hours, allocating minor duties to another person, assistive technologies and additional training and support. For more information please email us at email@example.com For any non-related accessibility enquiries please direct these to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking for an amazing Store Supervisor to help lead our Bras n Things team! APPLY NOW!