Area Manager | SHERIDAN | NSW | NSW - Other
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-Jul-2022|
- We put our people first – Progression, training and the wellbeing of our staff are our first priority
- We care about our planet - 10-year plan in place to be fully sustainable in everything we do
- We are proud of our partnerships – Supporting communities in need through Sleepsafe & Givit
- We are excited about our future – Join us on our journey as we expand our retail network nationally and internationally
Sheridan - one of Australia's most exclusive home & lifestyle brands is looking for its next exceptional Area Manager to lead our store team network. This Portfolio will see you looking after 9 of our beautiful Sheridan Boutique and Outlet stores across NSW.
Sheridan has been creating premium quality home and lifestyle products for over 50 years, loved as an icon of distinctly Australian style. Devoted to quality, craftsmanship and artistry, every piece has been expertly crafted to the highest quality standards by our in-house team of artists, master weavers and designers in the Sydney Design Studio.
What we can offer you!
- Be supported to develop in a career of your choice within all of Hanesbrands globally
- Enjoy working a Monday - Friday roster
- Enjoy 40-70% off discounts for you and your family at Sheridan, Bonds, Bras N Things, Champion & more
- Let your achievements be celebrated by us – rewarding bonus structure in place for all Retail employees and Senior Leaders
- Take part in some of our meaningful and rewarding initiatives, such as days supporting our community partners and driving our sustainability concepts in store with our customers
- Advance your skills and knowledge through tailored induction plans, detailed product nights and conferences
- Partner with and build relationships with our Leaders & Departments in our Support Centre
- Receive annual health benefits such as flu immunizations and discounted health premiums
What experience you can bring to us...
- Previous multi-site/Area Retail Management experience is a must, preferably with a similar number of stores
- Self-motivated and strong ability to motivate teams
- Solid analytical skills, business accumen and practical application
- Proven coaching, training and development skills with solid experience in performance management
- Experience working within a KPI driven and structured retail environment
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi task
Aside from experience we want an Area Manager with high energy levels, a positive attitude and a passion for bringing out the best in people! We want you to be excited about Sheridan and the opportunity to work within the Home and Lifestyle space. Above all else we want a natural leader, who inspires everyone they meet and can tackle any challenge that comes their way!
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
At Hanes Australasia we value an inclusive and diverse environment in line with our purpose of creating the fabric of a better life for our People and Planet. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key essential needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique experience, strengths and characteristics. We encourage you to talk to us about how we can accommodate and provide support for employees with disability, illness, or injury, including: flexible working hours, allocating minor duties to another person, assistive technologies and additional training and support. For more information please email us at email@example.com