Part Time Sales Assistant/Merchandiser | HANES Group | Myer Melbourne | Melbourne - Inner (VIC)
|Position Type:||Permanent Part-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-May-2022|
- Work with brands such as BONDS, Berlei, Jockey & Champion
- Work across Myer & David Jones Dept stores
We are on the hunt for enthusiastic and seasoned Part-Time Merchandiser to join our Hanes family. Endorsing work-life balance and flexible working hours, this opportunity is a great fit if you enjoy working autonomously as well as in a team environment.
As a brand ambassador for Hanes Brands based in Myer/David Jones stores, you will have the opportunity to work across multiple locations to provide lasting and memorable experiences to our customers – showcasing your style and flair. Previous fashion merchandise experience would be beneficial, however, not essential as our teams pride themselves on excellent training.
This Part-Time role will require you to work at Myer Melbourne (Bourke Street) - 11 hours a week.
What's in it for me?
Aside from being a part of a thriving, global organization, we pride ourselves on our positive culture, we continually strive to provide incredible working environments. We believe in empowering our people, providing endless opportunities for career growth and development in diverse areas. If you are ready to make your mark and grow with us… this could be for you!
- 50% off our fabulous brands including Bonds, Champion, Bras N Things & Sheridan
- Myer/David Jones discounts on offer
- Genuine commitment to global sustainability https://hbisustains.com/
- Generous family and friend's discounts
- Opportunities for progression across our global brands and departments
- Training and development to cater towards your career growth
- Positive and inclusive working culture where you can love where you work
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a high standard of presentation driving sales and promotions via product placement and story telling
- Managing in-store presence of our brands and creating positive shopping experiences
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with Myer and David Jones teams
- Providing feedback on key product success, challenges, and overall category performance
- Proactively work towards exceeding goals, focusing on brand performance and success
- Being a team player who is motivated and dedicated to support their team
For success in this role, you will have proven customer service experience, along with an understanding of fashion and a passion and desire to make a difference.
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
Here at HanesBrands Australasia, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace cultivating a diverse, inclusive, and vibrant work environment. We encourage our employees to bring their true selves to work and support them to reach their full potential both personally and professionally. We have a culture of high performance in our workplace and celebrate the diversity of our employees who contribute to the success of our organization. Therefore, we warmly welcome all people to apply to work with us.
Express your interest by selecting APPLY NOW and upload your CV and cover letter.