Part Time Sales Assistant | CHAMPION | Bondi Junction | NSW - Other
|Position Type:||Permanent Part-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-May-2022|
- We love to promote from within – in 2020, 40% of our head office and retail management roles were filled internally within Hanes brands!
- We celebrate your wins – be rewarded and recognised for your achievements
- Exceptionally fun culture – apparel that you'll love to wear to work every day!
Embrace your inner Champion and join the team who strive to make our customers feel amazing, no matter where their passion lies, whether it be the gym, the field, the studio or the street! We are excited about being part of the evolution of introducing premium street wear in Australia. It's what we reinvent, reimagine and reignite that makes champion evolve and we pride ourselves on being trend setters and market leaders in the street wear industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for our next superstar Sales Assistant to join our CHAMPION Bondi Junction store, come and join the team!
- You have an absolute PASSION for selling & customer service!
- Clear and upbeat communication style- you can chat to everyone and anyone!
- Demonstration of initiative- you are already thinking about the next thing
- A positive attitude- you come to work with a smile everyday
- Previous exposure working with KPIs and budgets
- Up to 50% off Hanes Brands products, including Champion, Bonds, Bras N Things and Sheridan!
- Be our next intern! Newly launched retail internship program designed to provide genuine career pathways from stores to head office!
- Genuine commitment to global sustainability https://hbisustains.com/
- Amazing family and friends discounts
- A generous clothing allowance every quarter!
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
At Hanes Australasia we value an inclusive and diverse environment in line with our purpose of creating the fabric of a better life for our People and Planet. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key essential needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique experience, strengths and characteristics. We encourage you to talk to us about how we can accommodate and provide support for employees with disability, illness, or injury, including: flexible working hours, allocating minor duties to another person, assistive technologies and additional training and support. For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org For any non-related accessibility enquiries please direct these to email@example.com
We are looking for our next Champion ambassador! To join our team APPLY NOW!