Part Time Stock Assistant | SHERIDAN | Birkenhead Point Outlet | NSW - Other
|Position Type:||Permanent Part-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Jun-2022|
- We love to promote from within – in 2020, 40% of our head office and retail management roles were filled internally within Hanes brands!
- We celebrate your wins – be rewarded and recognised for your achievements through bonus schemes and monthly incentives
- We want you to succeed – structured training & development program for all employees
Sheridan is one of Australia's most exclusive home & lifestyle brands. We have been creating premium quality home and lifestyle products for over 50 years, loved as an icon of distinctly Australian style. Devoted to quality, craftsmanship and artistry, every piece has been expertly crafted to the highest quality standards by our in-house team of artists, master weavers and designers in our Sydney Design Studio.
In 2005 Sheridan joined Hanes Australasia, home to some of Australia's most recognised apparel and lifestyle brands including Bonds, Champion, Bras N Things and Sheridan.
It's our people that make our business great, and we are looking for someone to help us manage our high volumes of stock and be our next amazing Part Time Stock Assistant at our Sheridan Birkenhead Point Outlet store!
Monday to Friday availability essential.
We are looking specifically for applicants with plenty of retail and stockroom experience for this position!
- Receive and unload merchandise deliveries & ensure the quality of delivered products.
- Maintaining correct quantities of items on the shop floor.
- Showing inicitivate - Handle, manage & organise inventory in the stockroom.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced retail environment & Stock Management role is highly regarded but not essential.
- You know how to provide real and honest customer service - your customers leave the store feeling like they've just made a friend.
- We put our people first, progression, training and wellbeing of our staff are our first priority
- Up to 50% off discounts across our brands
- We care about our planet – 10 year plan in place to become fully sustainable
- Annual health benefits – discounted health premiums and EAP
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
At Hanes Australasia we value an inclusive and diverse environment in line with our purpose of creating the fabric of a better life for our People and Planet. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key essential needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique experience, strengths and characteristics. We encourage you to talk to us about how we can accommodate and provide support for employees with disability, illness, or injury, including: flexible working hours, allocating minor duties to another person, assistive technologies and additional training and support. For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Express your interest by selecting APPLY NOW and upload your CV.
**Please be advised, successful candidates who meet the criteria of this position, will receive a phone call from a SheridanStore Manager, to discuss your application in more detail.