Store Manager | BONDS | Hurstville | Sydney - South (NSW)
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Dec-2021|
- We love to promote from within – in 2020, 40% of our head office and retail management roles were filled internally within Hanes brands!
- We believe in work/life balance – Tuesday to Saturday roster every week, with a 3 day weekend once a month.
- We celebrate your wins – highly achievable bonus program for all levels of staff in-store
- January Start Available!
Who wouldn't want to be part of the Bonds family? We're an iconic brand, making Aussie's comfy everyday… and we have been for over 100 years! As a company, we are passionate about developing our people: there are endless opportunities for career progression in so many different areas of the business. We are open, collaborative and straight-talking, and we love coming to work every day to bring our fabulous Australia brands to life that are loved by … well, everyone!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Store Manager you will always be on the run, providing real and honest customer service to our amazing loyal customers at our BONDS Hurstville store! You will be motivating your team and leading by example to reach the store budgets and KPIs, as well as getting amongst the stock management and visual merchandising, ensuring the store always looks immaculate. A Bonds Store Manager will constantly be coaching and developing their staff to help them reach their goals, and most of all… will be the face of the Bonds brand in-store!
- Driving your team to provide amazing customer service and help them to deliver on team budgets and KPIs
- Succession planning your team to ensure they can be progress into their next opportunity when the time comes
- The execution of Visual Merchandising in-store and Stock Management processes
- Creating effective rosters, so that your store is always functioning to its optimal potential whilst managing wage costs
- Analysing and interpreting data to maximise sales opportunities
- Be our next intern! Newly launched retail internship program designed to provide genuine career pathways from stores to head office!
- Genuine commitment to global sustainability https://hbisustains.com/
- Amazing staff discounts of up to 50% across all brands in the Hanes portfolio – Bonds, Champion, Sheridan, Bras' n' Things, Berlei, Jockey (and more)
- Be the face of Bonds! In-store Bonds Crew social media ambassador opportunities
- Yes! You get to wear trackies to work with our generous quarterly clothing allowance!
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
At Hanes Australasia we value an inclusive and diverse environment in line with our purpose of creating the fabric of a better life for our People and Planet. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key essential needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique experience, strengths and characteristics. We encourage you to talk to us about how we can accommodate and provide support for employees with disability, illness, or injury, including: flexible working hours, allocating minor duties to another person, assistive technologies and additional training and support. For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org For any non-related accessibility enquiries please direct these to email@example.com
Express your interest by selecting APPLY NOW and upload your CV.