Recruitment Advisor | Sydney - Inner (NSW)
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||19-Dec-2021|
- Exciting opportunity to manage the Bonds retail management portfolio
- Melb or Syd based role
- Close knit highly performing team with a fun & motivating culture
A little about us
Who wouldn't want to be part of Hanes Brands? Our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and the standards we set and strive towards each day. We enjoy the benefits of being part of a global organisation, whilst staying true to our Aussie heritage. As a company, we are passionate about developing our people, and there are endless opportunities for career progression across so many different areas of our business. We are open, collaborative and straight-talking: we love coming to work every day and being part of bringing our iconic Australia brands to life that are loved by, well - everyone!
There has never been a more exciting time to join Hanes Brands and we need an experienced Recruitment Advisor to come on-board and support our team as we continue to expand both locally and globally. Reporting to the Retail Talent Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for the end to end recruitment of retail management roles across our BONDS portfolio. You will be supported in this portfolio by a Recruitment Coordinator who will oversee & manage the in store sales asisstant vacancies. This role can be Melbourne or Sydney based.
As a Recruitment Advisor you will:
- Facilitate the end to end recruitment process for retail management roles
- Ensure best practice sourcing strategies are used
- Coaching and rapport building with hiring managers
- Think outside the box & contribute new ideas to innovate current processes
- Provide advice and support on recruitment related projects and reporting
- Conduct group interviews & presentations as needed
What experience do I have?
- Energy and drive, tenacity and resilience – you will be operating in a high volume retail recruitment environment
- Experience in the world of retail recruitment– knowing how retail works and some of the challenges Area Managers face will absolutely set you up for success in this role
- Passion and enthusiasm for recruitment – we want to talk to you if you LOVE recruitment and want to build a career in talent acquisition and management
- You are a natural and confident communicator who thrives on building relationships, can talk to anyone and isn't shy of getting up and presenting in-front of groups
- Proven multi-tasking capabilities and superb organisational skills
Enjoy some of our perks …
- We're big on training & development and promoting from within – there are genuine career opportunities across our business available for you to explore
- 50% off our fabulous brands, including Bonds and Sheridan and many more!
- Reduced Health Insurance premiums with our partner BUPA
- Generous family and friends discounts
- Regular Sample Sales where you can pick up some real bargains!
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
Here at Hanes Brands Australasia, we are focused on cultivating a workplace that is diverse, inclusive and vibrant. In fact, we know our both workplace culture and business are only strengthened by our differences. We encourage our employees to bring their true selves to work and support them to reach their full potential both personally and professionally. Therefore, we warmly welcome people of all genders, races, ages and abilities or any other backgrounds or differences to apply to work with us.
Creating the fabric of a better life for people and the planet:
Express your interest by selecting APPLY NOW and upload your CV.