Junior Merchandise Planner | Sheridan | Sydney - Inner (NSW)
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||17-Dec-2021|
- We put our people first – Career Progression, development and the wellbeing of our staff are our priority
- We care about our planet - 10-year plan in place to be fully sustainable in everything we do
- We are proud of our partnerships – Supporting communities in need through Sleepsafe & Givit
We are currently searching for an experienced Junior Merchandise Planner to join the Sheridan planning team. This role is to support in overseeing and coordinating stock allocation across all of our Sheridan stores, including our Concession, Boutique and Outlet channels.
We are looking for an experienced Junior Planner, who can identify stock opportunties and to partner closely with our retail stakeholders.
Your new role at Sheridan…
As a Junior Merchandise Planner, you will work side by side with the Senior Merchandise Planner to ensure that the Sheridan SFO business is maximised and consistently delivers sales and profit targets. You will be responsible for:
- Weekly updates of projections
- Raising purchase orders
- Weekly reporting
- Overseeing allocations and seasonal reporting
- Store Optimisation- ensuring the right mix and depth of product, reviewing best sellers etc
- Manage sales budgets and OTB's
- Manage product lifecycle to minimise aged stock
What experience can I bring?
- Experience at Junior Planner level
- Analytical mindset combined with an ability to commercialise data for trade actions
- Passionate curiosity and inherent drive to learn & grow (personally & professionally)
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of planning systems highly advantageous
- Understanding of the Retail Industry
- Strong computer literacy skills within a Microsoft Office environment including Advanced Excel
What we can offer you!
- We want you to join us - Be part of an established yet expanding premium Australian retailer with over 200 stores internationally and growing
- We are passionate about our people and their wellbeing - We offer Health & premium benefits., discounted gym memberships and flexible working arrangements
- We care about your development - Complete our 6-month tailored induction plan through our Sheridan learning and development programs, product nights, team meetings etc.
- We think big & have fun - Be part of an open and collaborative company culture with our established social committee, a wellness program that includes weekly meditation sessions, ‘Lunch and Learn' events and much more.
- We reward and recognize - 40-50% off on all your favourite brands such as Bonds, Champion, Bras N Things and of course, Sheridan at exclusive prices
- We believe in work life balance - Be part of our summer fun initiative and enjoy a bi-weekly half day off during January-March
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
We are focused on cultivating a workplace that is diverse, inclusive and vibrant. In fact, we know both our workplace culture and business are only strengthened by our differences. We encourage our employees to bring their true selves to work and support them to reach their full potential both personally and professionally. Therefore, we warmly welcome people of all genders, races, ages and abilities or any other backgrounds or differences to apply to work with us. For more information please email us at email@example.com for any non-related accessibility enquiries please direct these to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express your interest by selecting APPLY NOW and upload your CV.