Christmas Casual | BONDS | Waterfront City
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||16-Dec-2021|
- Get festive and join the Bonds team as a Christmas Casual!
- Work in our fast paced and thriving Waterfront City Store!
- Long term opportunities available for stand out performers!
Christmas is coming and we want you to join the awesome Bonds team! Ho! Ho! Ho!
We are looking for some amazing Christmas Casual Sales Assistants to join our amazing Waterfront City store!
Are you just the person? Then come and join the team!
We will need you to start in November and work through until January 2022, so if you wish to be considered you must have availability throughout this time.
Why makes BONDS awesome??
Who wouldn't want to be part of the Bonds family? We're an iconic brand, making Aussie's comfy everyday… and we have been for over 100 years! Our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and the standards we set ourselves and strive towards every day. As a company, we are passionate about developing our people: there are endless opportunities for career progression in so many different areas of the business. We are open, collaborative and straight-talking, and we love coming to work every day to bring our fabulous Australia brands to life that are loved by … well, everyone!
- Up to 70% off our fabulous brands including Bonds, Sheridan, Champion, Bras N Things... just to name a few!
- Genuine commitment to global sustainability https://hbisustains.com/
- Generous family and friends discounts
- Clothing allowance to redeem on our amazing new season product!
- And yes, you get to wear trackies to work!
A bit about the role …
As a Christmas Sales Assistant at Bonds, you will always be busy! Customers will always be your number one priority, and it's your job to make sure that every customer has a fantastic experience in store! You will work with the team in delivering budgets, processing stock and assisting in merchandising and making the store always look amazing. Being in store, you are the face of the brand: it's fun, fast-paced and full of opportunities to grow and develop with the business in areas that you are passionate about!
What experience do I need?
- Customer service... You have previous experience delighting customers and wish to take your skills to the next level in a fashion retail environment.
- Ability to use your initiative... You often answer questions with 'I've done it already!'
- Clear & upbeat communication skills...
- An absolute PASSION for retail & customer service! (And of course BONDS)
- Flexibility- you have the ability to help out during the week, weekend and throughout the Christmas holidays. (Boxing day and New years day)
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
At Hanes Australasia we value an inclusive and diverse environment in line with our purpose of creating the fabric of a better life for our People and Planet. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key essential needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique experience, strengths and characteristics. We encourage you to talk to us about how we can accommodate and provide support for employees with disability, illness, or injury, including: flexible working hours, allocating minor duties to another person, assistive technologies and additional training and support. For more information please email us at email@example.com For any non-related accessibility enquiries please direct these to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application!