Casual Sales Assistant | CHAMPION | Miranda | Sydney - South (NSW)
Casual Sales Assistant | CHAMPION | Miranda
Sydney - South
• We love to promote from within – in 2019, 1 in 4 head office and retail management roles were filled internally
• Generous reward and recognition program for in-store employees
• Exceptionally fun culture; apparel that you'll love to wear to work every day!
We are looking for our next superstar sales assistant to join our CHAMPION Miranda store, come and join the team!
What's not to love about Champion!? Since 1919, Champion Athletic wear has made breakthrough innovations in athletic apparel for men, women and kids. We definitely cater for every active lifestyle! Sport isn't about just winning, it's about how you play and how you feel doing it, so why not join a team that makes every customer feel amazing, no matter what sport they play!
From sweatshirts to sweatpants... tee's T-shirts to athletic shorts... sports bras to socks, we have it all. And, and did we mention you get to wear your active wear to work every day!
The perks don't stop there! You also receive:
Day in the life of a Champion:
At Champion we pride ourselves on our product knowledge and ability to cater to everyone – whatever active lifestyle that might be! Customers are always our main priority, so it's your job to make sure they leave the store geared up and ready for any sporting challenge that comes their way! You will work with the team in delivering budgets, processing stock and assisting in merchandising and making sure the store looks amazing every day.! Being in store, you are the face of Champion, its. Our Outlets are fast paced in our outlets but we guarantee you'll love coming in to work every day!
What experience & skills do I need?
• You have an absolute PASSION for retail & customer service!
• Ability to use your initiative… there is always something to do and you often are the sort of person who get this things done before being asked!
• Clear & upbeat communication skills style... you can chat to everyone and anyone!
• An absolute PASSION for retail & customer service!
• Flexibility to work not only during the week but and on weekends too!
• And most importantly a positive attitude… you come to work with a smile every day!
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
Here at HanesBrands Australasia, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace cultivating a diverse, inclusive and vibrant work environment. We encourage our employees to bring their true selves to work and support them to reach their full potential both personally and professionally. We have a culture of high performance in our workplace and celebrate the diversity of our employees who contribute to the success of our organisation. Therefore, we warmly welcome all people to apply to work with us.
Express your interest by selecting APPLY NOW and upload your CV.