What's in it for me?
Who wouldn't want to be part of HanesBrands? Our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and the standards we set and strive towards each day. We enjoy the benefits of being part of a global organisation, whilst staying true to our Aussie heritage. As a company, we are passionate about developing our people, and there are endless opportunities for career progression across so many different areas of our business! We are open, honest, highly collaborative and straight-talking: we love coming to work every day and being part of bringing our iconic Australian brands to life that are loved by, well - everyone!
A bit about the role
An exciting opportunity for an IT Infrastructure Analyst has become available within our Kew Support Centre office. Reporting into the Group Infrastructure Manager this role will see you providing a wide range of technical assistance to users of distributed systems. You will be providing day to day operational support and be working on projects that will develop and deploy new infrastructure services within the business.
Some of the key responsibilities for this role include :
· All network switches, servers, wireless AP's etc;
· All storage components and virtualisation software (VMware);
· All backup solutions;
· All TEAMS meetings room (MTR) systems - Voice and Video communications;
· Exchange and O365 technologies; and
· Assist the IT team in supporting the business's needs
The successful applicant will possess :
· Suitable technical qualifications;
· Demonstrated experience (at least 3 years) in a similar role;
· Relevant skills / experience with MS Windows servers, O365 and desktop Office systems;
· Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks;
· Commitment to providing customer service, with the ability to interpret client needs and provide clients with appropriate information;
· High level written and verbal communication skills;
· Strong customer focus and collaborative team orientated approach
· Analytical and investigative skills
Enjoy some of our perks …
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
Here at Hanes Brands Australasia, we are focused on cultivating a workplace that is diverse, inclusive and vibrant. In fact, we know our both workplace culture and business are only strengthened by our differences. We encourage our employees to bring their true selves to work and support them to reach their full potential both personally and professionally. Therefore, we warmly welcome people of all genders, races, ages and abilities or any other backgrounds or differences to apply to work with us.
Creating the fabric of a better life for people and the planet:
As a COVID 19 safe environment we have broken our Melbourne team into two, alternating days that are spent in the office so that each employee spends 5 days in the office per fortnight on a rotating calendar. In these unusual times we are loving staying connected with each other via MS teams.
Express your interest by selecting APPLY NOW and upload your CV.