Expressions of Interest | Retail Managers | WA | WA - Other
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Jan-2022|
- We want you to join us - start your new career at Hanes in 2022!
- We love to promote from within – last year, 40% of our head office and retail management roles were filled internally
- We celebrate your wins - attractive bonus structure and rewarding recognition program
- We want you to succeed - structured training & development program
We are always on the lookout for amazing talent in our stores. In 2022 we will be searching for exceptional Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers to join the crew in our Bonds, Champion, Bras N Things and Sheridan stores. If you are looking for a brand who is invested in your career and can offer you genuine career progression opportunities (not to mention the amazing perks on offer!) than please read on……..
To chat to one of our team about what a career path at Hanes could look like for you, submit your expression of interest NOW!
- Newly launched Retail excellence program designed to develop our future people leaders
- Genuine commitment to global sustainability https://hbisustains.com/
- Amazing staff discounts of up to 50% across all brands in the Hanes portfolio – Bonds, Champion, Sheridan, Bras' n' Things, Berlei, Jockey (and more)
- Working in a fun & vibrant culture
- Generous incentives & bonuses on offer for all team members
- Work for a brand that gives back to our community through our partnerships with Reach X,WAGEC, Homie, Ovarian Cancer, BCNA and Givit to name a few.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You lead by example by creating memorable, honest and genuine customer connections
- You have a creative flair and are passionate about creating & maintaining strong visual displays
- A natural born leader – you thrive on developing and mentoring your team
- A go-getter, consistently seeking growth and a willingness to exceed expectations
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high volume retail environment – no two days are the same
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
At Hanes Australasia we value an inclusive and diverse environment in line with our purpose of creating the fabric of a better life for our People and Planet. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key essential needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique experience, strengths and characteristics. We encourage you to talk to us about how we can accommodate and provide support for employees with disability, illness, or injury, including: flexible working hours, allocating minor duties to another person, assistive technologies and additional training and support. For more information please email us at email@example.com. For any non-related accessibility enquiries please direct these to firstname.lastname@example.org