Assistant Store Manager | BRAS N THINGS | Miranda
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||16-Dec-2020|
A little about us
Bras N Things is Australia's leading lingerie retailer, with more than 200 stores across Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and the United States, and still growing within existing and emerging markets.
At Bras N Things we are committed and passionate about Our Purpose of 'Supporting women to confidently be themselves'.
What we are looking for
We are looking for our next superstar to join our brand and be our next Assistant Store Manager at our Miranda Bras n Things store!
Our Assistant Managers are confident, caring, compassionate, hardworking and proactive.
They have a passion for motivating teams who can provide Customers with positive experiences, having their Customers leave feeling confident, beautiful and wanting to return!
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Prior Experience: You have operated within a customer service based role and ideally have some previous management experience
- Put the Customer first: We are all about making genuine and enthusiastic connections with our Customers
- Walk the talk: You embrace all Company directives and understand that your role is to lead by example and execute with excellence. You have high expectations and take pride in everything you do
- Raise the Bar: You bring passion to everything you do and always strive to be better today than you were yesterday
- Make It Happen: You are competitive and committed to achieving continuous results through creating a Dream Team
Cultivating a Diverse and Inclusive Workplace
Here at HanesBrands Australasia, we are focused on cultivating a workplace that is diverse, inclusive and vibrant. In fact, we know both our workplace culture and business are only strengthened by our differences. We encourage our employees to bring their true selves to work and support them to reach their full potential both personally and professionally. Therefore, we warmly welcome people of all genders, races, ages and abilities or any other backgrounds or differences to apply to work with us.
We love to recognise and thank our Team for a job well done. Some of the ways we do this include:
- Generous Team Discounts at Bras N Things and all other Hanes Brands
- Genuine commitment to global sustainability https://hbisustains.com/
- Regular competitions with prizes including things like make-up, jewellery or overseas trips
- Recognition for outstanding results
- Exciting opportunities for Career Progression
- Continual Training and Development
How to Apply
Please fill out our online application along with the option of submitting your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!