Casual Sales Assistant | BONDS | Palmerston | Darwin (NT)
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||10-Feb-2021|
- We love to promote from within – in 2019, 1 in 4 of our head office and retail management roles were filled internally
- Generous bonus structure for all in-store employees!
- Fantastic culture and fun environment in-store!
We did it! BONDS took out "The Large Retailer Of The Year" award for 2019!!
HOW? Because of our amazing people! It's our people that make our business great, and we are looking for someone else to join our greatness and be our next amazing Casual Sales Assistant at our Palmerston store! Come join the fantastic BONDS crew!
Why work at Bonds?
Who wouldn't want to be part of the Bonds family? We're an iconic brand, making Aussie's comfy everyday… and we have been for over 100 years! Our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and the standards we set ourselves and strive towards every day. As a company, we are passionate about developing our people: there are endless opportunities for career progression in so many different areas of the business. We are open, collaborative and straight-talking, and we love coming to work every day to bring our fabulous Australia brands to life that are loved by … well, everyone!
Our benefits are awesome!
- 40-70% off our fabulous brands including Bonds, Champion, Bras N Things & Sheridan
- Be our next intern! Newly launched retail internship program designed to provide genuine career pathways from stores to head office!
- Genuine commitment to global sustainability https://hbisustains.com/
- Generous family and friends discounts
- Generous bonus structure of all in store employees
- Clothing allowance every quarter
- And yes, you get to wear trackies to work!
A bit about the role …
As a Sales Assistant at Bonds, you will always be busy! Customers will always be your number one priority, and it's your job to make sure that every customer has a fantastic experience in store! You will work with the team in delivering budgets, processing stock and assisting in merchandising and making the store always look amazing. Being in store, you are the face of the brand: it's fun, fast-paced and full of opportunities to grow and develop with the business in areas that you are passionate about!
What experience do I need?
- Customer service... Your best days are the days that you've gone out of your way to make a customer happy!
- Ability to use your initiative... You often answer questions with 'I've done it already!'
- Clear & upbeat communication skills...
- An absolute PASSION for retail & customer service! (And of course BONDS)
- Flexibility- you have the ability to help out during the week and weekends too!
- Previous fashion retail experience will be highly regarded, but is not essential…
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
Here at HanesBrands Australasia, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace cultivating a diverse, inclusive and vibrant work environment. We encourage our employees to bring their true selves to work and support them to reach their full potential both personally and professionally. We have a culture of high performance in our workplace and celebrate the diversity of our employees who contribute to the success of our organisation. Therefore, we warmly welcome all people to apply to work with us.
Express your interest by selecting APPLY NOW and upload your CV.
**Please be advised, successful candidates who meet the criteria of this position, will receive a phone call from a BONDS Store Manager, to discuss your application in more detail.