|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-Mar-2020|
- Fantastic and experienced Planning team
- Genuine career opportunities
- Work with one of Australia's most empowering brands – Bras N Things!
A little about us …
Bras N Things is Australia's leading lingerie retailer, with more than 190 stores across Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa - and still growing!
At Bras N Things we are committed and passionate about Our Vision to “Empowering women to feel fabulous, always!” and this resonates in everything we do.
Assistant Planner | Permanent | Alexandria
We are looking for an Assistant Planner to join our Retail Planning team, this role will provide the Buying Team with insightful reporting and analysis in order to improve productivity at all levels.
Your role will be to support the Planner and produce reports for evaluating trends and directions for all range reviews. You will optimise return on investment through inventory management at store level and manage core and fashion stock allocations.
What experience do I have?
We are looking for someone who wants a career in Planning. This is a fantastic step for someone who is keen to grow and develop within the space: the team are very experienced and will be able to provide sound guidance and development opportunities for the right person.
In addition you must have the following skills and background to be considered:
- Previous experience in Allocating or Planning within a retail business – if you have had 1-2 years' experience as an Allocator this would be a great next step
- We would love to talk to you if you have specific experience in underwear
- Analytical capability – this role requires you to be able to support the Planner and adjacent teams with reporting and detailed analysis
- Excel is your friend – best friend! You must be comfortable navigating Excel and using it to manipulate data
- You are passionate about our brand and our products – retail is where you want to be
Our culture is found in the little things…..our focus on customers, communication, team building and the respect that we have for each other creates an environment full of passion, proactivity and positive attitudes.
We love to recognise and thank our team for a job well done. Some of the ways we do this include:
- 30-70% discount across Bras N Things and all of the other brands in the Hanes family, including Bonds, Sheridan, Champion, Berlei, Jockey and more!
- Fantastic benefits program
- Recognition for outstanding results
- Endless career progression opportunities to explore and on-going training and development
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace …
Here at Bras N Things, we are focused on cultivating a workplace that is diverse, inclusive and vibrant. In fact, we know both our workplace culture and business are only strengthened by our differences. We encourage our employees to bring their true selves to work and support them to reach their full potential both personally and professionally. Therefore, we warmly welcome people of all genders, races, ages and abilities or any other backgrounds or differences to apply to work with us.
How to Apply
Express your interest by selecting apply now and upload your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon!