Part Time Assistant Store Manager | Sheridan | Bunbury Outlet | Perth - South (WA)
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Mar-2020|
- Join an Internationally recognised and premium home and lifestyle brand
- Great employee discounts, benefits and incentives
- An opportunity to be mentored by motivational business leaders
Since 1967, Sheridan has been a defining force in how Australian's decorate their homes. With 20 Boutiques, 38 Concessions, 60 Outlets, an extensive wholesale business, and the launch of Sheridan Studio, Sheridan is a continuously growing brand and a much loved part of every Australian home.
An exciting opportunity to work as a Part Time Assistant Store Manager for our Sheridan Bunbury Outlet!
As an Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the Store Manager to drive store operations including visual merchandising, stock control, recruitment, roster management and the development and training of your team
- Supporting the Store Manager in leading and inspiring your team to achieve sales KPI targets and profitability goals
- Driving a high performing team culture committed to providing outstanding customer service through brand storytelling and exceptional interactions
- Interpreting current trends to generate creative solutions for your customers and their homes
- Being an advocate of health and safety in the workplace
- Work 28 hours a week
What's in it for me?
- Work for an established yet expanding premium Australian retailer with 140 stores internationally
- A 6 month tailored induction plan through the Sheridan learning and development programs, product nights, team meetings etc.
- Opportunities to partner with our corporate office in multiple departments
- Generous discounts available to stock up on your favourite brands such as Bonds, Berlei and of course, Sheridan at exclusive prices.
- Develop and grow your retail career with Sheridan, Bonds and US based company Hanesbrands Inc.
Here at HanesBrands Australasia, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace cultivating a diverse, inclusive and vibrant work environment. We encourage our employees to bring their true selves to work and support them to reach their full potential both personally and professionally. We have a culture of high performance in our workplace and celebrate the diversity of our employees who contribute to the success of our organisation. Therefore, we warmly welcome all people to apply to work with us.
Contribute to the success of our business and register your interest in this role by selecting APPLY to complete an application form and upload your current resume.