Store Development Coordinator
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-Mar-2020|
A little about us
Bras N Things is Australia's leading lingerie retailer, with more than 200 stores across Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and still growing. At Bras N Things we are committed and passionate about Our Vision to “empower women to feel fabulous, always!”- this resonates in everything we do.
What we are looking for:
Reporting directly to the Store Development & Maintenance Manager, your primary responsibility will be to support with new store openings, existing store maintenance and the operation process of store refurbishments. This will also include resolving requests in a timely manner and continually evaluating suppliers and processes to ensure costs are tightly controlled
- Conduct weekly meetings updating the Store Development Manager of Store projects & Maintenance Issue
- Co-ordination of shop fitting allocations to store fit outs in accordance with the fit out schedule
- Follow up contractors in the performance of their subcontracts such that the best interests of Bras N Things are always maintained
- Daily phone calls to individual shopfitters/ contractors to ensure they are on track & have received all necessary items to complete the store fit-outs.
- Receiving, addressing & settling all subcontractors invoices, claims for variance etc. as may be appropriate & in a timely manner
- Actioning maintenance requests from all stores, Sutomer Support Centre, Warehouse & State Offices, including emergency after hours calls
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Ideally at least 1-2 years of previous experience within a Retail role, as you will be engaging regularly with our Store network
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as you will be required to manage external suppliers
- Ability to work within a fast paced and forever changing environment, including changes and conflicts in deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously in an efficient and effective manner
- Ability to deal with conflict resolutions with emotional intelligence and in a firm but fair way
Cultivating a Diverse and Inclusive Workplace
Here at Bras n Things, we are focused on cultivating a workplace that is diverse, inclusive and vibrant. In fact, we know both our workplace culture and business are only strengthened by our differences. We encourage our employees to bring their true selves to work and support them to reach their full potential both personally and professionally. Therefore, we warmly welcome people of all genders, races, ages and abilities or any other backgrounds or differences to apply to work with us.
We love to recognise and thank our Team for a job well done. Some of the ways we do this include:
- Generous Team Discounts at Bras N Things and all other Hanes Brands
- Benefits Program
- Recognition for outstanding results
- Exciting opportunities for Career progression
- Continual Training and Development
How to Apply
Please fill out our online application form and submit your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!