Hanes Australasia Support Centre - Hartwell
What's in it for me?
Who wouldn't want to be part of HanesBrands? Our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and the standards we set and strive towards each day. We enjoy the benefits of being part of a global organisation, whilst staying true to our Aussie heritage. As a company, we are passionate about developing our people, and there are endless opportunities for career progression across so many different areas of our business! We are open, honest, highly collaborative and straight-talking: we love coming to work every day and being part of bringing our iconic Australian brands to life that are loved by, well - everyone!
A bit about the role
An exciting opportunity for an IT Infrastructure Analyst has become available within our Camberwell Support Centre office. Reporting into the Group Infrastructure Manager this role will see you providing a wide range of technical assistance to users of distributed systems. You will be providing day to day operational support and be working on projects that will develop and deploy new infrastructure services within the business.
Some of the key responsibilities for this role include :
· All network switches, servers, wireless AP's etc;
· All storage components and virtualisation software (VMware);
· All backup solutions;
· All video room systems and TIPT - Voice and Video communications systems;
· Exchange and O365 technologies; and
· Assist the IT team in supporting the business's needs
The successful applicant will possess :
· Suitable technical qualifications;
· Demonstrated experience (at least 3 years) in a similar role;
· Relevant skills / experience with MS Windows servers, O365 and desktop Office systems;
· Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks;
· Commitment to providing customer service, with the ability to interpret client needs and provide clients with appropriate information;
· High level written and verbal communication skills;
· Strong customer focus and collaborative team orientated approach
· Analytical and investigative skills
Enjoy some of our perks …
HanesBrands Australasia is home to some of the most iconic Aussie brands, including Bonds, Bras N Things and Sheridan and we are proud to be part of HanesBrands Inc, the world's largest manufacturer and marketer of basic apparel brands.
Diversity and inclusion is highly important to us, we aim to cultivate a workforce that is not only vibrant and inclusive, but is represented by people from all communities and backgrounds. We want our people to feel comfortable and be able bring their true selves to work every day. Therefore we encourage all applications regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Please click "Apply on line" and upload your current resume.