Assistant Store Manager | BONDS | Highpoint | Melbourne - West (VIC)
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Oct-2019|
- We love to promote from within – In 2018, 43% of head office and retail management roles were filled internally within Hanes brands!
- We believe in work/life balance – Sunday to Thursday roster, with a long-weekend every 4 weeks!
- We celebrate your wins - attractive bonus structure which is highly achievable for all staff
- We want you to succeed - structured training & development program for all employees!
We did it! BONDS took out "The Large Retailer Of The Year" award for 2019!!
HOW? Because of our amazing people! It's our people that lead our business to greatness, and we are looking for someone to join our greatness and be our next amazing Assistant Store Manager at our BONDS Highpoint store!
Why work at Bonds?
Who wouldn't want to be part of the Bonds family? We're an iconic brand, making Aussie's comfy everyday… and we have been for over 100 years! Aside from offering a competitive salary package, our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and the standards we set ourselves and strive towards every day. As a company, we are passionate about developing our people: there are endless opportunities for career progression in so many different areas of the business. We are open, collaborative and straight-talking, and we love coming to work every day to bring our fabulous Australia brands to life that are loved by … well, everyone!
More Benefits …
- Spend up with a generous clothing allowance in store every quarter
- Receive 50% off all Bonds and Sheridan product, plus many more brands!
- Rewarding Bonus program in all stores
- Work within our amazing culture encompassed by all our staff across Hanes Brands
- We are big on training and development and promotion from within – genuine career opportunities
- And YES- you get to wear trackies to work!!!
As an Assistant Store Manager you are vibrant, down-to-earth and passionate. You will become part of the Bonds family and assist in managing, motivating and coaching the in-store team. Love coming to work with our great brand culture, and make your day by making a customer's day in store!
What Experience do I need?
- You know how to provide real and honest customer service - your customers leave the store feeling like they've just made a friend.
- You've assisted in managing people and helped deliver on store budgets and KPIs.
- You know how to merchandise and bring your store to life.
- You have assisted in the coaching and development of your team.
- You are not afraid to get amongst it and get stuck into some stock.
- You've got retail experience but are ready for your next role - one that can open up a world of opportunities.
We're looking for the perfect candidate to join our fun-loving, supportive Bonds family, if this sounds like you, come and build a career with us and Apply Now!