Store Manager | Bras N Things | Marrickville | Sydney - Inner (NSW)
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Jun-2019|
A little about us
Bras N Things is Australia's leading lingerie retailer, with more than 180 stores across Australia, New Zealand and South Africa and still growing within existing and emerging markets.
At Bras N Things we are committed and passionate about Our Vision 'empowering women to feel fabulous, always'- this resonates in everything we do.
What we are looking for
Our Store Managers are confident, caring, compassionate, hardworking and dedicated.
They have a passion for creating teams who provide Customers' with positive experiences, having their Customers' leave feeling empowered, beautiful and wanting to return!
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Put the Customer first: We are all about making genuine and enthusiastic connections with our Customers
- Walk the talk: You embrace all Company directives and understand that your role is to lead by example and execute with excellence. You have high expectations and take pride in everything you do
- Raise the Bar: You bring passion to everything you do and always strive to be better today than you were yesterday
- Make It Happen: You are competitive and committed to achieving continuous results through creating a Dream Team
Our Culture is found in the little things.... our focus on Customers', communication and Team building, and the respect that our Team have for each other creates an environment full of passion, pro-activity and positive attitudes.
We love to recognise and thank our Team for a job well done. Some of the ways we do this include:
- Generous Team Discounts at Bras N Things and all other Hanes Brands
- Quarterly Store Manager Incentive Program
- Regular competitions with prizes including things like make-up, jewellery or overseas trips
- Manager of the Month awards
- Recognition for outstanding results
- Exciting opportunities for Career Progression
- Continual Training and Development as we want to assist our team in creating a career they can be proud of!
How to Apply
Please fill out our online application along and submit your CV.