Customer Services Officer - Online | Sydney - Inner (NSW)
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||13-Jun-2019|
- Work with one of Australia's most empowering brands – Bras N Things!
- Love coming to work everyday!
- Our brand is fabulous and energetic…and so is our culture!
A little about us
Bras N Things is Australia's leading lingerie retailer, with more than 180 stores across Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and still growing.
At Bras N Things we are committed and passionate about Our Vision to “empowering women to feel fabulous always”-this resonates in everything we do.
Customer Service Officer - Online| Bras N Things | Alexandria, Sydney
We are looking for an experienced and super motivated Customer Service Officer to join our Online Customer Service Team on a full-time basis.
Your role will be to:
- assist with high volume inbound calls from our consumers
- problem solve and respond to email queries
- “live chat” to our customers as they shop online, ensuring that Customers Always Come First!
- Responding to and engaging customers on social media
- Ensure all customer complaints are dealt with and responded as per our service level agreements
We log all interactions with our customers on our CRM so we can keep track of current and historical conversations. Cases coming in will range from “Where's my order?”, to “I can't seem to find the bra I'm after on your website … can you help?” So you need to be ready for anything, and capable of flexing and adapting to each case as it comes in.
What experience do I have?
- You have previous call centre or product-based customer support/service experience
- Culture fit is everything to us – we're looking for someone who is dedicated to their role, loves providing high levels of customer service and is seeking a career, not just a job
- Customer service will always come first, we are looking for someone who enjoys and has a real passion for putting the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- You have experience working in an environment that is KPI-orientated and are driven by hitting your daily, weekly and monthly objectives.
The team work 8.30am – 5.30pm with an hours break at lunch time.
Our Culture is found in the little things…..our focus on Customers, communication, Team building and the respect that our Team have for each other creates an environment full of passion, proactivity and positive attitudes.
We love to recognise and thank our Team for a job well done. Some of the ways we do this include:
- Generous Team Discounts at Bras N Things and all other Hanes Brands
- Benefits Program
- Recognition for outstanding results
- Exciting opportunities for Career progression
- Continual Training and Development
How to Apply
Express your interest by selecting apply now and upload your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!