Sales Coordinator | Auckland (NZ)
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-May-2019|
- Looking for an exciting role which will surround you with market leading brands
- Fabulous offices in Greenlane, Auckland
- Opportunity to work with one of our largest accounts, categories and ranges
What's in it for me?
Who wouldn't want to be part of Hanes Brands? Our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and the standards we set and strive towards each day. We enjoy the benefits of being part of a global organisation, whilst staying true to our Aussie heritage. As a company, we are passionate about developing our people, and there are endless opportunities for career progression across so many different areas of our business. We are open, collaborative and straight-talking: we love coming to work every day and being part of bringing our iconic brands to life that are loved by, well - everyone!
- We're big on training & development and promoting from within – there are genuine career opportunities across our business available for you to explore
- 50% off our fabulous brands, including Bonds and Sheridan
- MS Office 365 licenses
- Generous family and friends discounts
- Fabulous modern office space in Greenlane, Auckland: great facilities & parking available
- Regular Sample Sales where you can pick up some real bargains!
SALES COORDINATOR | FARMERS
We are recruiting for our next Sales Coordinator extraordinaire who will provide exceptional support to our National Sales Manager. You will be responsible for providing sound analytical and administrative support to the team while building and maintaining key relationship with our customers.
At an interview you will be able to impress us with specific examples of skills in the following areas:
- Fast paced and proactive level of administrative support to managers
- Sales report creation, data analysis and recommendations provided
- Identifying sales gap opportunities from data
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Small project coordination
- Problem solving and process improvement
- Exceptional attention to detail both in numbers and text
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft suite knowledge, especially Excel
- Self-motivation and desire to learn about all our products
- Strong multi-tasking ability, you'll need it
- Ability to communicate professionally with internal and external stakeholders
What experience do I have?
- You have worked in a sales and administrative support role for a minimum for 1-2 years
- Experience in a fast paced environment managing multiple tasks and key stakeholders
- Commitment to providing unparalleled service and follow-up
A bit about us …
Hanes Australasia is home to iconic Aussie brands Bonds, Sheridan and Berlei – to name but a few – and we are proud to be part of Hanes Brands Inc, the world's largest manufacturer and marketer of basic apparel brands.
The Apparel Group is the largest operating group in Hanes Australasia and our brands speak for themselves: Bonds, Berlei, Champion, Holeproof, Jockey, Rio, Voodoo, Kayser, Razzamatazz and many more …
Our New Zealand office is based in Greenlane, Auckland. We have around twenty staff members in NZ and together with our Melbourne Head Office and Sydney office, our dedicated and talented teams are famous for designing and bringing to market a range of fabulous undies, intimates, hosiery, socks and apparel for men, women, kids and baby.
Express your interest by selecting APPLY NOW and upload your CV.