Casual Sales Assistant | Sheridan | Chermside Boutique | Brisbane - Inner (QLD)
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Jul-2019|
- Join an Internationally recognised and premium home and lifestyle brand
- An opportunity to be mentored by motivational business leaders
- Develop your sales & customer service skills with the Sheridan Academy Training Program
Since 1967, Sheridan has been a defining force in how Australian's decorate their homes. With 20 Boutiques, 38 Concessions, 60 Outlets, an extensive wholesale business, and the launch of Sheridan Studio, Sheridan is a continuously growing brand and a much loved part of every Australian home.
As a Sales Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Connecting customers with Sheridan through authentic and meaningful interactions
- Selling a premium product and knowing your features and benefits
- Merchandising the store and maintaining a beautiful environment
- Processing and replenishing stock according to company standards
- Prioritising customer service over tasks
- Achieving sales through consultation, service, visuals and brand inspiration
- Working towards personal and team sales targets and KPI's
- Ability to work weekends, weekdays and peak trade times.
What's in it for me?
- Work for an established yet expanding premium Australian retailer with 140 stores internationally
- A 6 month tailored induction plan through the Sheridan learning and development programs, product nights, team meetings etc.
- Opportunities to partner with our corporate office in multiple departments
- Generous discounts available to stock up on your favourite brands such as Bonds, Berlei and of course, Sheridan at exclusive prices.
- Develop and grow your retail career with Sheridan, Bonds and US based company Hanesbrands Inc.
Contribute to the success of our business and register your interest in this role by selecting APPLY to complete an application form and upload your current resume.