Retail Assistant Store Manager | Champion | Melbourne - South (VIC)
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Mar-2019|
- Be part of our journey – building and developing the amazing Champion network in Australia
- Active and inspiring lifestyle & streetwear brand!
- Attractive bonus structure & ongoing incentives to celebrate you!
- Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
Have you heard the exciting news???
Champion stores are expanding and we are looking for a passionate, driven and forward thinking Assistant Store Manager to help lead our brand NEW Champion Chadstone Flagship store!
Be part of the innovation of our brand new store concepts and development of our teams for our amazing first ever Champion Full price store in Chadstone!
What's not to love about Champion? Since 1919, Champion Athletic wear has made breakthrough innovations in athletic apparel for men, women and kids. Embrace your inner Champion Sport and join the team who strive to make every customer feel amazing, no matter what sport they play!
Aside from offering a competitive salary package, our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and the standards we set ourselves and strive towards. As a company, we are passionate about development of our people, there are endless opportunities for career progression in so many different areas of the business.
From sweatshirts to sweatpants...tee's to athletic shorts... sports bras to socks, we have it all. And did we mention you get to wear your active wear to work every day?!
- Spend up with a generous clothing allowance in store every quarter
- Receive 50% off all Champion, Bonds and Sheridan product
- Rewarding Bonus program in all stores
- Work within our amazing culture encompassed by all our staff across Hanes Brands
- We are big on training and development and promotion from within – genuine career opportunities
Did you know? We created the first ever hooded sweatshirt and developed the first supportive jogging bra?!
A bit more about the role....
As a Manager with Champion, everything you execute in store will be for the passion of the Champion customer. You will be committed to you and your team providing real and honest customer service every single day.
You'll be motivating the team and leading by example to reach the store budgets and KPIs, as well as implementing daily operational excellence in store. This will require you to oversee all store stock management and visual merchandising to make sure the store always is always displayed at its full potential. You will be encouraged to think outside the box, share your feedback and execute commercial decisions in store.
You will responsible for coaching and developing new store teams to reach their goals, just as you strive to reach yours, and most importantly you will be the face of the Champion brand in store!
What does it take to be a Champion?
- Previous experience in a retail Store Management/Assistant Store Management position
(minimum 2 – 3 years' experience)
- Proven record of managing people, and experience delivering on store budgets and Key Performance Indicators
- Extensive Background executing store operations including inventory and visual merchandising management
- Experience formatting financially effective rosters, ensuring your store is consistently functioning at its full potential
- Strong business acumen and experience monitoring financial reports
- Ability to coach and motivate team members and inspire them to keep developing within the company
- A background in creating an amazing in store culture and consistently providing your customers with memorable customer experience
- A keen interest in Athletic/ Leisure and Street Wear desirable
- You've got retail management experience, but are ready for your next role – one that can open up a world of opportunities
- … A passion for Retail and Champion and all that the brand stands for!
We're looking for the perfect Management teams to join our dynamic and fast growing champion network. If you are looking for your next career progression with a brand that cares about its people, is fast paced and committed to its success then we want to hear from you! APPLY NOW!