Store Manager | Sheridan | Rhodes Studio | Sydney - Inner (NSW)
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||13-Mar-2019|
- Introducing Sheridan Studio – our new concept store
- Consult and style our customer's home
- Bring beautiful Australian living to the Sheridan customer
In our 50th year, we celebrated the launch of Sheridan Studio; enabling our customers to curate, create and style their homes with an expanded offering of furniture and homewares in our new, most innovative retail concept!
If you are enthusiastic about design, interior decoration and aspirational lifestyle products, join us in bringing to life our new Sheridan retail experience - Studio.
Studio is a place of creation and experimentation where the customer can be a curator of their home with professional Sheridan guidance. From wall art to bespoke furniture, Studio is a place where each customer's unique interior vision can be created.
As a Store Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading and inspiring your team to achieve sales KPI targets and profitability goals
- Driving store operations including visual merchandising, stock control, recruitment, roster management and the development and training of your team
- Driving a high performing team culture committed to providing outstanding customer service through brand storytelling and exceptional interactions
- Interpreting current trends to generate creative solutions for your customers and their homes
- Partnering with the Sheridan Head Office to achieve the retail strategy
- Being an advocate of health and safety in the workplace
What's in it for me?
- Work for an established yet expanding premium Australian retailer with 140 stores internationally
- A 6 month tailored induction plan through the Sheridan learning and development programs, product nights, team meetings etc.
- Opportunities to partner with our corporate office in multiple departments
- Generous discounts available to stock up on your favourite brands such as Bonds, Berlei and of course, Sheridan at exclusive prices.
- Develop and grow your retail career with Sheridan, Bonds and US based company Hanesbrands Inc.
Contribute to the success of our business and register your interest in this role by selecting APPLY to complete an application form and upload your current resume.