Part time Keyholder | Bonds | Mornington - NEW STORE! | Melbourne - South (VIC)
|Position Type:||Permanent Part-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-Mar-2019|
- We are big on training and development
- Generous reward and recognition program
- Our brand is Vibrant & Energetic as well as our culture
- We love to promote from within, genuine career opportunities
Have you heard the exciting news? BONDS is coming to the bayside!
We are looking for a driven, vibrant and passionate Key Holder Sales Assistant to join our NEW Mornington Bonds store!
This role will require you to work 22 hrs per week including full days on Sundays & Mondays.
Does this sounds like you? Come and join the team!
Why Work at Bonds?
Bonds is an iconic brand that has been making Aussies comfy best every day… for over 100 years! We're known for our huge range of great quality undies that we design here in Australia, with everybody in mind. We also make easy-wearing wardrobe staples like the iconic Chesty, the Trackie, the Sloppy Joe and the Wondersuit for precious bundles of 8 months through to people 80 years young. We are open, collaborative and straight-talking business: we love coming to work every day and being part of bringing our iconic Australia brands to life that are loved by everyone!
- Spend up with a generous clothing allowance in store
- Receive 50% off all Bonds and Sheridan product
- Rewarding Bonus program in all stores
- We are big on training and development and promotion from within – genuine career opportunities
- And YES- you get to wear trackies to work!!!
The role of a Key holder is to aid in the stores performance.
You will be the core support network to our Store Manager and will assist with overseeing and coordianting all operations as well as being the number one customer service role model to the rest of the team! Customers will always be your number one priority, and it's your job to make sure that every customer has a fantastic experience in store! You will work with the team in delivering budgets, processing stock and assisting in merchandising and making the store always look amazing. Being in store, you are the face of the brand, it's fun, fast-paced and full of opportunities to grow and develop with the business in areas that you are passionate about!
What experience do I need?
- You know how to provide real and honest customer service-your customers leave the store feeling like they've just made a friend.
- You've assisted in supervising people and helped deliver on store budgets and KPIs.
- You know how to merchandise and bring your store to life.
- You have assisted in the coaching and development of your team.
- You are not afraid to get amongst it and get stuck into some stock.
- You've had previous retail experience and want the opportunity to grow your skillset.
We're looking for the perfect person to join our Bonds family, if this sounds like you, Apply Now!