Multi-Site Manager | BONDS | Macquarie Centre | Sydney - North (NSW)
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-Feb-2019|
Multi-Site Manager | BONDS | Macquarie
- We love to promote from within – in 2018, 43% of head office and retail management roles were filled internally
- We beleive in progression - global career opportunities with Hanes Brands
- We celebrate your wins - attractive bonus structure and rewarding recognition program
- We want you to succeed - structured training & development program
We need someone to manage our amazing Macquarie & Macquarie Kids stores and you are just the person, come and join the team!
Why work at Bonds?
Who wouldn't want to be part of the Bonds family? We're an iconic brand, making Aussie's comfy everyday… for over 100 years! Aside from offering a competitive salary package, our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and the standards we set ourselves and strive towards. As a company, we are passionate about development of our people, there are endless opportunities for career progression in so many different areas of the business. We are open, collaborative and straight-talking business: we love coming to work every day and being part of bringing our iconic Australia brands to life that are loved by everyone!
- Spend up with a generous clothing allowance in store every quarter
- Receive 50% off all Bonds and Sheridan product
- Rewarding Bonus program in all stores
- Work within our amazing culture encompassed by all our staff across Hanes Brands
- We are big on training and development and promotion from within – genuine career opportunities
- And YES- you get to wear trackies to work!!!
As a multi-site manager you will always be on the run, providing real and honest customer service to our amazing loyal customers! You'll be motivating the teams and leading by example to reach the stores' budgets and KPIs, as well as getting amongst the team and managing stock and visual merchandising to make sure the store always looks incredible! You will also be coaching and developing your staff to reach their goals, just as you strive to reach yours, and most of all… you will be the face of the Bonds brand in store!
What experience do I need?
- Previous experience in a retail Multi-site Management or Senior Store Management position
- You know how to provide amazing customer service – your customers leave the store feeling like they've just made a friend
- Experience in managing people, and delivered on store budgets and Key Performance Indicators
- Experience with stock management and visual merchandising, you're happy lead by example and get amongst the stock and merchandising in store!
- Ability to coach and motivate team members and inspire them to keep developing within the company
- Experience in putting together effective rosters, so that your store is always functioning to its optimal potential!
- You've got retail management experience, but are ready for your next role – one that can open up a world of opportunities
- … A passion for Retail and Bonds and all that the brand stands for!
We're looking for the perfect candidate to join our fun-loving, supportive Bonds family, if this sounds like you, come and build a career with us and Apply Now!