Senior HR Advisor
Senior HR Advisor
Distribution Centre - Truganina
Hanes Australasia is famous for marketing iconic everyday brands. From Bonds to Sheridan, Champion, Berlei, Holeproof and many other brands, we create amazing products that our consumers love most! Our culture is dynamic and we love what we do. Working for us means something different, explore it for yourself...
Who wouldn't want to be part of HanesBrands? Our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and the standards we set and strive towards each day. We enjoy the benefits of being part of a global organisation, whilst staying true to our Aussie heritage. As a company, we are passionate about developing our people, and there are endless opportunities for career progression across so many different areas of our business! We are open, honest, highly collaborative and straight-talking: we love coming to work every day and being part of bringing our iconic Australian brands to life that are loved by, well - everyone!
We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to join our Logistics team at our state of the art Distribution Centre in Truganina. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a proven track record in both employee relations and safety and wellbeing. Ideally coming from a manufacturing or warehousing environment, you will also bring the passion and energy to implement new initiatives to drive positive business outcomes.
Your key focus will be partnering with operational managers to support people and safety leadership in a dynamic and changing environment to deliver on service and financial objectives. Our facility operates 24/7 so there may be a requirement to work across different shifts from time to time.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing practical and responsive advice, coaching and operational support site managemers on all HR and Safety matters
- Ensuring compliance with workplace health and safety obligations
- Supporting and delivering on group wide HR initiatives
- Developing, implementing and monitoring training plans across all levels
- Providing accurate and timely management of people and safety metrics, including labour costs
- Providing advice and support to line managers on all employee relations issues, including grievances, performance management and change management
- Championing our employee engagement program by coaching and supporting managers with action planning
- Day to day management of the Site Safety Advisor
- Degree qualification in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or related discipline
- At least 5 years' experience in a generalist HR/Safety role, ideally in manufacturing or logistics
- Hands on experience and knowledge in all facets of health safety and wellbeing, including injury management
- Proved track record partnering with senior managers in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Comprehensive experience in communicating, influencing and interacting with people at different levels and across various cultures
- Advanced skills in MS Office, including Excel
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage volume data
- Knowledge of Lean principles and methods
To register your interest in this role click APPLY NOW to complete an application form and upload your current resume.