Store Manager Sheridan SFO Rutherford | Central Coast (NSW)
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Dec-2018|
- Join an Internationally recognised and premium home and lifestyle brand
- Be part of a successful business with several new stores opening this year
- An opportunity to be mentored by motivational business leaders
Since 1967, Sheridan has been a defining force in how Australian's decorate their homes. With 20 Boutiques, 38 Concessions, 60 Outlets, an extensive wholesale business, and the launch of Sheridan Studio, Sheridan is a continuously growing brand and a much loved part of every Australian home.
As a Store Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading and inspiring your team to achieve sales KPI targets and profitability goals
- Driving store operations including visual merchandising, stock control, recruitment, roster management and the development and training of your team
- Driving a high performing team culture committed to providing outstanding customer service through brand storytelling and exceptional interactions
- Interpreting current trends to generate creative solutions for your customers and their homes
- Partnering with the Sheridan Head Office to achieve the retail strategy
- Being an advocate of health and safety in the workplace
What's in it for me?
- Work for an established yet expanding premium Australian retailer with 140 stores internationally
- A 6 month tailored induction plan through the Sheridan learning and development programs, product nights, team meetings etc.
- Opportunities to partner with our corporate office in multiple departments
- Generous discounts available to stock up on your favourite brands such as Bonds, Bras N Things and of course, Sheridan at exclusive prices.
- Develop and grow your retail career with Sheridan, Bonds and US based company Hanesbrands Inc.
Contribute to the success of our business and register your interest in this role by selecting APPLY to complete an application form and upload your current resume.