Retail Store Manager | Bonds Kids | Werribee | Melbourne - West (VIC)
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Dec-2019|
- We want you to join us - start your new career at Bonds in 2019!
- We love to promote from within - global career opportunities with Hanes Brands
- We celebrate your wins - attractive bonus structure and rewarding recognition program
- We want you to succeed - structured training & development program
We are looking for our next amazing Store Manager to come and lead our team at our Werribee Kids store!
You are just the person, come and join the team!
Why work at Bonds?
Bonds is an iconic brand that has been making Aussies comfy best every day… for over 100 years! We're known for our huge range of great quality undies that we design here in Australia, with everybody in mind. We also make easy-wearing wardrobe staples like the iconic Chesty, the Trackie, the Sloppy Joe and the Wondersuit for precious bundles of 8 months through to people 80 years young. Our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and our ability to have fun, while working hard, we love what we do and we sell amazing and award winning products! Development and progression of our people is very important to us, there are endless career progression opportunities in all areas of the business.
Sample some of our benefits and perks:
- Spend up with a generous clothing allowance in store every quarter
- Receive 50% off all Bonds and Sheridan product
- Rewarding Bonus program in all stores
- We are big on training and development and promotion from within – genuine career opportunities
- And YES- you get to wear trackies to work!!!
So, what's the role?
Can you relate to the new parents who want to make sure that, no matter what, their precious bundle is cosy, comfy and ready for the outdoors, or for snooze time? Provide honest and down-to-earth customer service to our amazing loyal customers, and keep them coming back for more! You'll be motivating your team and leading from the front to reach the store budgets and KPIs, as well as getting stuck in to stock and visual merchandising to make sure the store always looks incredible. You will also be coaching and developing your staff to reach their goals, just as you strive to reach yours, and most of all… you will be the face of the Bonds brand in store! If you love bubs and kids, spending time with the family and know what it takes to dress little ones comfortably for rain, hail or shine, we want to hear from you.
What experience do I need?
- You are down-to-earth, energetic and can chat to any type of customer – they leave the store feeling like they've just made a friend.
- You've successfully managed people, rosters, merchandising and you can sell- exceeding all KPIs and budgets.
- You are a born leader, helping to coach and develop your team to success.
- You are not afraid to get amongst it and get stuck into some stock.
- You've got retail management experience, but are ready for your next role - one that can open up a world of opportunities.
We're looking for the perfect candidate to join our fun-loving, supportive Bonds family, if this sounds like you, come and build a career with us and APPLY NOW!