Assistant Store Manager | BONDS KIDS | Macquarie | Sydney - North (NSW)
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Dec-2018|
Assistant Store Manager | BONDS Macquarie Kids
- We are big on training and development
- Generous reward and recognition program
- Our brand is Vibrant & Energetic as well as our culture
- Help bring our brand to life
- We love to promote from within, genuine career opportunities
We need someone to help manage our amazing Macquarie Kids store and you are just the person, come and join the team!
Why work at Bonds;
Bonds is an iconic brand that has been making Aussies comfy best every day… for over 100 years! We're known for our huge range of great quality undies that we design here in Australia, with everybody in mind. We also make easy-wearing wardrobe staples like the iconic Chesty, the Trackie, the Sloppy Joe and the Wondersuit for precious bundles of 8 months through to people 80 years young. We love what we do and we sell amazing and award winning products!
- Spend up with a generous clothing allowance in store every quarter
- Receive 50% off all Bonds and Sheridan product
- Rewarding Bonus program in all stores
- Work within our amazing culture encompassed by all our staff across Hanes Brands
- We are big on training and development and promotion from within – genuine career opportunities
- And YES- you get to wear trackies to work!!!
Can you relate to the new parents who want to make sure that no matter what, their precious bundle must be cosy and comfy and ready for the outdoors or snooze time? Can you Drive and motivate a team to achieve in store targets and create a positive work environment? If you love bubs and kids, spending time with the family and know what it takes to dress little ones comfortably for rain, hail or shine, we want to hear from you.
What experience do I need?
- You know how to provide real and honest customer service-your customers leave the store feeling like they've just made a friend.
- You've assisted in managing people and helped deliver on store budgets and KPIs.
- You know how to merchandise and bring your store to life.
- You have assisted in the coaching and development of your team.
- You are not afraid to get amongst it and get stuck into some stock.
- You've got retail experience but are ready for your next role - one that can open up a world of opportunities.
We're looking for the perfect candidate to join our fun-loving, supportive Bonds family, if this sounds like you, come and build a career with us and Apply Now!