Part Time Assistant Store Manager | BONDS | Tuggerah | Central Coast (NSW)
|Position Type:||Permanent Part-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Nov-2018|
Part-Time Assistant Store Manager (30 Hours) | Tuggerah
- We are big on training and development
- Generous reward and recognition program
- Our brand is Vibrant & Energetic as well as our culture
- Help bring our brand to life
- We love to promote from within, genuine career opportunities
We need someone to help manage our amazing Tuggerah store and you are just the person, come and join the team!
Why work at Bonds?
Who wouldn't want to be part of the Bonds family? We're an iconic brand, making Aussie's comfy everyday… and we have been for over 100 years! Aside from offering a competitive salary package, our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and the standards we set ourselves and strive towards every day. As a company, we are passionate about developing our people: there are endless opportunities for career progression in so many different areas of the business. We are open, collaborative and straight-talking, and we love coming to work every day to bring our fabulous Australia brands to life that are loved by … well, everyone!
More Benefits …
- Spend up with a generous clothing allowance in store every quarter
- Receive 50% off all Bonds and Sheridan product
- Rewarding Bonus program in all stores
- Work within our amazing culture encompassed by all our staff across HanesBrands
- We are big on training and development and promotion from within – genuine career opportunities
- And YES- you get to wear trackies to work!!!
As an Assistant Store Manager, we are looking for someone vibrant, down-to-earth and passionate to join the Bonds family and assist in managing, motivating and coaching the team! Love coming to work with our great brand culture, and make your day, by making a customer's day in store!
What Experience do I need?
- You know how to provide real and honest customer service-your customers leave the store feeling like they've just made a friend.
- You've assisted in managing people and helped deliver on store budgets and KPIs.
- You know how to merchandise and bring your store to life.
- You have assisted in the coaching and development of your team.
- You are not afraid to get amongst it and get stuck into some stock.
- You've got retail experience but are ready for your next role - one that can open up a world of opportunities.
We're looking for the perfect candidate to join our fun-loving, supportive Bonds family, if this sounds like you, come and build a career with us and Apply Now!