Part Time Sales Assistant | Bonds & Berlei | Chatswood - Myer & David Jones | Sydney - North (NSW)
|Position Type:||Permanent Part-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Mar-2019|
Sales Consultant | Myer & David Jones Chatswood | Permanent Part-Time 15+ hours
- Work with Brands such as BONDS and Berlei
- Great work life balance Part-Time, secure 15+ hours available
- Amazing Brands & Competitive Hourly Rate
What's in it for me?
Who wouldn't want to be part of Hanes Brands? Our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and the standards we set and strive towards each day. We enjoy the benefits of being part of a global organisation, whilst staying true to our Aussie heritage. As a company, we are passionate about developing our people, and there are endless opportunities for career progression across so many different areas of our business. We are open, collaborative and straight-talking: we love coming to work every day and being part of bringing our iconic Australia brands to life that are loved by, well - everyone!
- We're big on training & development and promoting from within – there are genuine career opportunities across our business available for you to explore
- 50% off our fabulous brands, including Bonds and Sheridan
- Reduced Health Insurance premiums with our partner BUPA
- Generous family and friends discounts
- Regular Sample Sales where you can pick up some real bargains!
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Merchandisers/Sales Consultant to work with us on a PPT basis in Myer & David Jones Chatswood.
You are based at Myer focusing on Bra fitting customers and merchandising.
We are looking for someone with a high level of customer service experience and a strong fitting, merchandising and stock flow background: you will be the face of our products, and must be comfortable approaching, consulting with and advising customers on our product range.
This role is starting as soon as possible and is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of your favourite brands, including Bonds, Berlei, Holeproof, Hestia, Jockey, Voodoo & more!
In your role you will:
- Deliver fantastic customer service and exceed customer expectations
- Use direction to implement and maintain outstanding visual merchandising standards
- Manage the in-store presence of Pacific Brands underwear group brands and build relationships with retailers
- Assist in fitting customers
- Rotate and re-stock our product to easy access for our customers
- Work towards structured KPIs and targets; and
- Report back on some of your key successes, challenges and overall performance.
We are looking for someone with strong retail customer service experience in apparel, underwear or hosiery.
In addition you will have the following skills:
- Sound understanding of visual merchandising techniques and stock control
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and proactively work towards exceeding goals in an autonomous and responsible way
- Passion, enthusiasm and a real love for retail and customer service
- Ability to quickly develop long term relationships with various stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and a high level of presentation.
A bit about us …
Hanes Australasia is home to iconic Aussie brands Bonds, Sheridan and Berlei – to name but a few – and we are proud to be part of Hanes Brands Inc, the world's largest manufacturer and marketer of basic apparel brands.
The Apparel Group is the largest operating group in Hanes Australasia and our brands speak for themselves: Bonds, Berlei, Champion, Holeproof, Jockey, Rio, Voodoo, Kayser, Razzamatazz and many more … Our Head Office is based in Kew, an Eastern suburb of Melbourne, with easy transport links in and out of the City. We have a NSW office based in Burwood and a New Zealand office in Greenlane, Auckland. Together our dedicated and talented teams are famous for designing and bringing to market a range of fabulous undies, intimates, hosiery, socks and apparel for men, women, kids and baby.
With a foot firmly in retail – our store network is up to 100 stores and counting – combined with some fantastic wholesale partnerships and a growing international presence, the future is looking bright!
Express your interest by selecting APPLY NOW and upload your CV.