Independents Channel Manager | Sydney - Inner (NSW)
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Dec-2018|
Inspiring beautiful Australian living since 1967.
In celebration of 50 years of Sheridan, we continue to be inspired by a uniquely Australian essence, and the vast landscapes of our beautiful country. Our continuing devotion to creating the finest quality products, painted by hand in the Sheridan Sydney Design Studio, is an ode to our founder Claudio Alcorso's creative spirit which is still woven throughout every piece we create at Sheridan today.
What will I be doing?
As our new Independents Channel Manager you will be responsible for leading and developing the A&NZ agents and independents rep sales team to grow the independents channel within an agreed scope of sales and profit generation.
You will be actively pursuing sales opportunities through new business development, strategic thinking, devising sales tactics and implementing marketing/promotional strategies in an effort to achieve financial and profit objectives.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience as a Sales Manager with key accounts, ideally within a Homewares or a premium product background
- A people leader who enjoys coaching and developing a team to achieve results
- A forward thinker and problem solver who is comfortable to challenge the status quo
- Well-developed influencing and relationship building skills with external and internal stakeholders.
- Strong commercial acumen with experience in developing budgets and objectives
What's in it for me?
- Work for an established yet expanding premium Australian retailer and wholesaler
- Opportunities to partner with our corporate office across multiple departments
- Be included in the Hanes Brands Individual Incentive program
- Generous discounts available to stock up on your favourite brands such as Bonds, Berlei and of course, Sheridan at exclusive prices.
- Be part of an open and collaborative company culture with an established social committee, a wellness program that includes weekly meditation sessions, Lunch and Learn events and much more.
- Develop and grow your career with Sheridan, Bonds and US based company Hanesbrands Inc.
Contribute to the continued success of our business and register your interest in this role by selecting APPLY to complete an application form and upload your current resume or if you would like to know more please contact Rachel Kisbee, Senior HR Advisor at Rachel.email@example.com.