Senior Magento Developer | Melbourne - East (VIC)
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-Jan-2019|
- Join our highly experienced eCommerce team who will help you broadern your development skills
- Work on one of the country's best platforms
- Open to flexible working arrangements
- Work on a 27 inch screen + 15inch brand New Macbook Pro
A bit about the role
Due to the significant growth and success of our online retail platform, we are currently looking for a Senior Magento Developer to join our eCommerce Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong desire to develop their career in the eCommerce space in a collaborative and innovative team environment.
As a Senior Magento Developer, you will be working on one of the most advanced and exciting platforms in the country to develop quality technical solutions based on business requirements. You will be required to identify and address performance issues and to provide actionable recommendations for reducing future production risks. The successful candidate will also be required to participate in design and code reviews, while ensuring that appropriate documentation is maintained. We are really looking for someone who wants to focus on the internal product and continuous improvement of the platform for the business.
Reporting into the Development Manager, your role you will be working closely with the other development team members, as well as the online retail team and the broader IT teams. Whilst you are starting out, you will have the full support of the experienced people in your team and the broader IT team to ensure your smooth transition into the role.
What experience/skills do I have?
- Degree qualification in IT, maths or other related field desirable
- 6 plus years' of back end experience in similar or related role desirable
- Experience with Magento essential
- Hands-on experience working within and collaborating in an agile environment
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills
- Ability to show initiative when working
- Experience working to different development methodologies advantageous
- Solid understanding of complete software development lifecycle
- Someone who is adaptable and can work across a variety of tasks
- A quick learner
A bit about us …
HanesBrands Australasia is home to iconic Aussie brands Bonds, Bras N Things, Sheridan and Berlei – to name but a few – and we are proud to be part of HanesBrands Inc, the world's largest manufacturer and marketer of basic apparel brands.
This role will support all our brands and is a great opportunity for a proven Developer to really make an immediate impact with the HanesBrands business.
What's in it for me?
Who wouldn't want to be part of HanesBrands? Our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and the standards we set and strive towards each day. We enjoy the benefits of being part of a global organisation, whilst staying true to our Aussie heritage. As a company, we are passionate about developing our people, and there are endless opportunities for career progression across so many different areas of our business! We are open, honest, highly collaborative and straight-talking: we love coming to work every day and being part of bringing our iconic Australian brands to life that are loved by, well - everyone!
Enjoy some of our perks …
- We're big on training, development and promoting from within: there are genuine career opportunities across our business available for you to explore!
- 50% off our fabulous brands, including Bonds, Champion and Sheridan
- We have an awesome table tennis table and competition
- Generous family and friends discounts
- Fabulous modern office space
- Relaxed workplace culture
- Regular Sample Sales where you can pick up some real bargains!
- Reduced Health Insurance premiums with our partner BUPA
Express your interest by selecting APPLY NOW and upload your CV and cover letter.