Christmas Casual Assistants | BONDS Outlet | Cairns QLD | Cairns (QLD)
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Nov-2018|
CHRISTMAS CASUALS | BONDS Outlet | CAIRNS QLD
- Work in our amazing BONDS Outlet store in Cairns
- Get festive and join the Bonds team as a Christmas Casual!
- Long term opportunities available for stand out performers!
Christmas is coming and we want you to join the awesome Bonds team! Ho! Ho! Ho! We are looking for some amazing Christmas Casual Sales Assistants to join our Cairns BONDS Outlet store! Are you just the person? Then come and join the team! We will need you to start in November and work through until start of February 2019, so if you wish to be considered you must have availability throughout this time.
Why work at Bonds?
Who wouldn't want to be part of the Bonds family? We're an iconic brand, making Aussie's comfy everyday… and we have been for over 100 years! Aside from offering a competitive salary package, our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and the standards we set ourselves and strive towards every day. As a company, we are passionate about developing our people: there are endless opportunities for career progression in so many different areas of the business. We are open, collaborative and straight-talking, and we love coming to work every day to bring our fabulous Australia brands to life that are loved by … well, everyone!
Our benefits are awesome!
- 50% off our fabulous brands including Bonds and Sheridan
- Generous family and friends discounts
- Clothing allowance to redeem on our amazing new season product!
- And yes, you get to wear trackies to work!
A bit about the role …
As a Sales Assistant at Bonds, you will always be busy! Customers will always be your number one priority, and it's your job to make sure that every customer has a fantastic experience in store! You will work with the team in delivering budgets, processing stock and assisting in merchandising and making the store always look amazing. Being in store, you are the face of the brand: it's fun, fast-paced and full of opportunities to grow and develop with the business in areas that you are passionate about!
What experience do I need?
- Customer service... Your best days are the days that you've gone out of your way to make a customer happy!
- Ability to use your initiative... You often answer questions with 'I've done it already!'
- Clear & upbeat communication skills...
- An absolute PASSION for retail & customer service! (And of course BONDS)
- Flexibility- you have the ability to help out during the week, weekend and throughout the Christmas holidays. (Boxing day and New years day)
Please be advised: If your application is shortlisted you will be contacted by one of our Store Managers to inform you of the next stage of the recruitment process.
By submitting your application you acknowledge you are expressing interest in the locations listed in this advertisement.