Store Manager | SHERIDAN | Coffs Harbour | NSW - Other
|Position Type:||Permanent Part-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Dec-2023|
Let's talk benefits…
- We care about your development – join our Retail Excellence program that supports you to grow as a leader
- We promote work/life balance – enjoy a Tuesday – Saturday roster with a 3 day weekend each month (Saturday, Sunday and Monday off)
- We put our people first – well-being days so that you can take time out to focus on YOU + access to our EAP platform
- We care about your well-being – access to our Health & Well-being app with perks like gym, fitness and nutrition discounts + free skin checks + discounted health insurance cover
- We love a good discount – receive up to 50% discount off our Hanes Brands, including Sheridan, Bonds, Bras N Things & Champion + discounts for your family & friends.
- We celebrate you – be rewarded & recognised with bonus schemes and monthly incentives.
- We know great people know great people – our staff referral program rewards you for helping us place our Retail and Support Centre roles
- What to expecting when you're expecting – we provide 12 weeks of paid Parental leave + receive a baby bundle fill of Bonds & Sheridan baby goodies to welcome your new bub.
Sheridan gives the greatest gift to its customers — rest. We've been the destination for beautiful living for more than 50 years, in Australia and more recently, internationally.
Crafting products for every room in the home — and beyond — that are both aesthetically pleasing and comfortable. Distinguished by quality craftsmanship and in-house artistry, thanks to our Sydney Design Studio.
In 2016 Sheridan joined Hanes Australasia, home to some of Australia's most recognised apparel and lifestyle brands including Bonds, Champion, Bras N Things and, of course, Sheridan.
About the Role
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Store Manager to join the team at our Sheridan Coffs Harbour Outlet.*
- Lead and inspire your team to achieve budgets, KPIs and profit targets
- Maintain store operations including stock management, rostering and VM, including high volumes of stock
- Analyse reports to make commercial decisions that drive your business
- Drive a high performing team, that are committed to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to coach and develop a team to achieve goals
* This is a part-time 36.5 hours, 5 days per week role.
Sheridan is proud to partner with organisations like Red Nose & SleepSafe that are dedicated to providing safe sleep for everyone. Red Nose is devoted to the safety of our most precious little customers – allowing Sheridan to become the charity's first official bed linen partner. Our SleepSafe initiative supports in raising much needed funds to help those without a safe place to call home.
Diversity & Inclusion
Our purpose of creating the fabric of a better life for our People and Planet is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that all people in Australia should have the same and equal access to opportunities – including education, healthcare and employment. Talk to us about how we can accommodate and provide support for employees with disability, illness, or injury, including: flexible working hours and work adjustments. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.